The Republic of Maldives, with over 1000 islands idyllically sprinkled in the Indian Ocean, is very concerned about rising sea levels. The highest point in the entire country is only 2 metres above sea level.
- Easter Island moai statues at risk
- sea levels rise in the Maldives
- island nation of Kiribati is disappearing into the sea
- island nations taking climate change into their own hands
- Seychelles president makes underwater plea
- coastal cities going under: how to fight back
- Jakarta could end up underwater
- From London to Shanghai, sinking cities face floods
- rising sea level San Francisco video
- Antarctic ice sheet could melt rapidly
- threatens China’s rising cities
- earth under water video
Rising Sea Levels
Your donation helps promote awareness of how a 2º difference in temperature relates to both global warming and rising seas. Select your payment method below. Thank you.